TransUnion Information Group is committed to ensuring our website is accessible to as many visitors as possible, regardless of physical abilities or software. We have taken the following steps to achieve this goal:
- This site is built using HTML and CSS 3.
- The site uses structured semantic markup. For example, table markup is used for data tables, lists are marked up using lists elements, headers are marked up as headers and so on.
- All links can be followed in any browser, even if scripting is turned off in the visitor's browser.
- Content images on the site use descriptive ALT attributes.
- Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- All text is sized using relative sizes to allow it to be resized by users of any browser.
- All main content is structured so as to be readable in any browser, regardless of whether it supports images, stylesheets, scripting or plugins.