The TransUnion Customer Charter sets out how we will serve and support our customers, as well as outlining what we expect in return to help support you.
What we will do for you:
- We will identify your needs and offer our assistance
- We will explain what information we need, what support we can provide, and the associated timeframes involved
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your case, where appropriate to do so
- If we cannot support you, we will tell you as quickly as we can and the reasons why
What you can expect from us:
- To be friendly, polite and professional and to always act with integrity
- To be approachable, empathetic and keen to hear and respond to your needs
- To be reliable, fair and respect confidentiality
- To communicate our processes clearly
In turn we expect you to:
- Provide the information we need to assist you
- Let us know if the situation changes
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect
We recognise the importance of exceptional customer service, and we are committed to meeting your individual needs in a professional manner.