Skip to main content

How can I dispute the accuracy of information on my credit report?

If you see something on your credit report you believe isn’t being reported correctly, you can let us know by raising a dispute. To find out how to dispute an item on your credit report, you can read our Dispute FAQs.

Once we have received your dispute, along with any supporting evidence we’ve requested*, we’ll begin our investigation and make any amendments where found necessary. You will receive an outcome within 28 days of the dispute being raised.

*For some disputes you will be required to provide supporting evidence. In the event evidence is not provided within a 28-day timeframe we will be unable to process your dispute further.